Wouldn’t it be so nice to travel around the world for free?
You can! Sort of. The good news is that companies & tourism boards are constantly running promotions that result in winning travel. All you have to do is start entering in travel contests.
Don’t believe people actually win these things? See my wins below. Ready to start entering in contests? Scroll a little further and start entering.
My Travel Wins
- Weekend Pass to Movement Festival in Detroit
- Blogger Trip to Australia (read: The Unnecessarily Elaborate Story of How I’m Going to Australia)
- Free stay a Bahia Cabo Beach Resort & SUP Cabo tour from #ExpediaChat
- Free whale watching tour in Iceland
- $500 Expedia voucher from #ExpediaChat
- 3 nights accommodation and tours from Context Travel
Current Travel Contests
::::::::::::::::SUBSCRIBE to The World Incorporated travel blog email list to receive monthly email notices of new travel contests and posts. When you sign up you get my free ebook: How to Win Free Travel.
*Note: You are responsible for reading the Terms & Conditions and assessing if the reward is worth your risk in entering.
- Win a paid vacation with rebloom — enter by 5/24
- Participate in the Conde Nast Reader’s Choice Awards
- Win a trip to southern Spain — enter by 5/31
- Win a surf trip to Hawaii from White Claw — enter by 5/31
- Enter daily through 7/1 to win a Wyoming Adventure via Travel Channel
- Win a trip to Hawaii in honor of World Reef Day
- Win the Ultimate Fan Experience with a VIP vacation from Diamond Resorts
- Win a trip to Hawaii from Blue Lizard sunscreen — enter by 9/30
- Win a trip to Maui — enter by 12/31/19
Check back every month to see new contests!
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter where you’ll get a contest reminder every month.
Follow my Facebook page too — a new contest gets posted every time I find one.