We are Vacation Day Advocates.
But unfortunately, we aren’t given enough of them. That’s where the weekends remedy the travel bug. There are approximately 104 Saturdays & Sundays in the year. Spend them exploring. This is why the weekend getaway is our golden ticket to filling our lives with travel, adventure, and wonderful memories.
We live in southeast Michigan. The best weekend getaways we’ll be highlighting are most attainable for midwesterners and Michiganders. Join us as we explore the world one weekend at a time — but don’t forget to pack your bags and become a weekend wanderer too.
Featured Weekend Getaway: MARIETTA, OHIO
- Ohio’s first adventure, a weekend in Marietta, Ohio brings historic charm, spooky stories, and delicious local eats and drinks
Best weekend getaways from Southeast Michigan?
- Toronto during the Holidays — an upscale weekend romance with holiday flair.
- FIVE Attainable Long Weekend Getaways from Metro Detroit — destinations within 350 miles from Detroit.
- FIVE International Escapes from Metro Detroit — don’t forget to explore our neighbor to the north.
- A Girls Weekend in Indianapolis — estrogen, chocolate, and martini bars… only 5 hours away.
- A Fall Color Tour in the Tunnel of Trees — because we’re smitten with the mitten in autumn.
Happy weekend wandering!